"We’re the chillest rock stars of all time. All we do after a show is chill in our bus and watch movies."
Dissing Beyoncé is the quickest way to end your career
Your friendship, your relationship…. It is also the quickest way to miss out on a blessing. Diss Beyoncé and you will fail a test, get a parking ticket and develop a bad rash in one day.
World Cup 2014 । semi-finals
Two European teams and two American teams. I’m Team America.
Conservatives always warn of slippery slopes that never come to pass. Now I know it’s because if there is a slippery slope that slopes THEIR way they will always take advantage of it.
The more I think about this, it’s all a parallel to the Star Trek episode “Return of the…
Jennifer Lopez for Billboard Magazine (June 2014)
Black kids painting.
Black kids dong ballet.
Black kids singing.
Black kids playing piano.
Black kids taking photos.
Black kids writing books.
Black kids gardening.
Black kids doing slam poetry.
Black kids playing the violin.
Black kids playing the guitar.
Black kids making films.
Black kids stargazing.
Black kids inventing.
Black kids laughing.
Black kids smiling.
Black kids thriving.
Janet Jackson | Miss Jackson | Control
Beyonce Knowles Carter | B’Day
1. Remember that friendship is a gift, not a possession.
2. Do “first things first”. (Generally that means doing the most important task first thing in the morning.)
3. Smile, especially when you’re with other people. (Remember that everyone is fighting a hard battle).
4. Include extra time, or margin, in your schedule.
5. QTIP (or quit taking it personally.)
6. Treasure people and experiences over possessions.
7. Do what’s important and say “no” to the rest.
8. Accept that constant change is here to stay!
9. Remember that nothing is usually as serious as it seems at first.
10. Do something relaxing before going to bed.